Day 01:Trivandrum/Cochin – Singapore
Assemble at Cochin/Trivandrum International Airport. After check-in formalities, board flight. Depart to Singapore.
Day 02: Singapore
Arrive Singapore. Finishing the Emigration and Customs formalities. Proceeds to Hotel and Check in to the
Hotel. Later Proceed to Gardens by the Bay (Including Flower Dome & Cloud Forest visit), Dinner at Indian
Restaurant. Overnight stay at Hotel. Lunch at Indian Restaurant, Evening Free for leisure, Dinner at Indian
restaurant. Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Singapore - Universal Studio
After Breakfast, Proceed to visit full day Universal Studio. Universal Studio will bring to life the best Movie
– Themed attractions packed within seven zones ranging from Hollywood, far away to Sci-Fi city and Lost
World. Lunch coupon will be included with Universal Studio. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at
Day 04: Singapore – Sentosa
After Breakfast, Visit Jurong Bird park located on 20 Hectares of lush greenery is home to 8000 Birds of
more than 600 species. After Lunch, Proceed to half day Sentosa Sunset Tour which covers (Images of
Singapore, one way Cable Car, Under Water World, Dolphin Lagoon, Wings of Time and Madam Tussauds).
Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Singapore – Trivandrum/Cochin
After Breakfast, Check out by 11 AM. Proceed to Half Day City Tour. After Lunch Transfer to Airport. Board
Flight and Depart to Kochi/Trivandrum.
- Economy Class Air fare
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Singapore
- Singapore Visa
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Gardens by the Bay (Including Flower Dome & Cloud Forest visit)
- Sentosa Sunset Tour with Images of Singapore, one way Cable Car, Under Water World, Dolphin
Lagoon, Wings of Time and Madam Tussauds
- Jurong Bird Park
- Universal Studio
- Daily Breakfast
- Lunch, Dinner will be Indian/Local Restaurants
- 500ml, Mineral water everyday
- All Transfers & entrance fees
- Tour Escort
- Service of an English Speaking Guide
- All Transportation on Private Basis
Visa charges are not included, Any Airfare, Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges, Items
of Personal Nature, Travel Insurance, Service tax extra @ 3.50% is applicable Anything not mentioned
The cost of Passport. Additional meals other than specified in the itinerary. Fluctuations in exchange rate
that may come into force prior to the operations of the tour and anything which are not included in the
cost. Portage at Airport, Hotels and Travel Insurance, Laundry, Beverages, Telephone charges, and also
food and drinks not forming part of group menus.
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs. 20,000 per person (differs on selection of destination) to initiate a
booking, if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking. Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package) Between 29 - 20 days of
departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non –
refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit
+ 75% of the Holiday Cost Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare
(base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise.
Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early
check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged
accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Mangalam Travel and Tours will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of
supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to
grant the visa as Mangalam Travel and Tours will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Mangalam Travel and Tours to accommodate all cost
inclusions and commitments by Mangalam Travel and Tours in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) (differs on selection of
destination) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions.
Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 (differs on selection of destination) at
the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Mangalam Travel and Tours is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to
amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Mode of Payment:/Cheque/Bank Transfer