Day 1: Bangkok - Pattaya
Arrive at BKK international airport and transfer to Pattaya hotel. In the evening at 1800Hrs pick up for
Alcazar show. After show return to hotel. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Pattaya
Breakfast in the hotel. Coral island tour with speed boat and Lunch on SIC basis. Overnight stay in the
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok
City and temple tour of Bangkok. Overnight stay in the hotel. Breakfast, check out from hotel and 1000Hrs
pickup from hotel lobby to Bangkok. On Arrival enjoy
Day 4: Bangkok
Breakfast in the hotel. Enjoy full day tour to Safari world with marine life and lunch. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
Breakfast, time free for shopping in Bangkok. In the afternoon check out from hotel and transfer to airport
on SIC basis.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Pattaya ( 3* ) or similar
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Bangkok ( 3* ) or similar
- Nong Nooch Village
- Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show
- Bangkok City Tour
- Safari World with Marine Park
- Daily Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- All Transfers & entrance fees
- Thailand Visa cost & Service charges
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Service of an English Speaking Guide
- All Transfers on Private Basis
Item of personal nature, Thai Visa Charges, Air ticket, Meal, which is not mentioned in above inclusions,
Peak season, Christmas & New Year surcharge. Anything not mentioned above.
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs. 20,000 per person (differs on selection of destination) to initiate a
booking, if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking. Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package) Between 29 - 20 days of
departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non –
refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit
+ 75% of the Holiday Cost Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare
(base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise.
Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early
check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged
accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Mangalam Travel and Tours will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of
supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to
grant the visa as Mangalam Travel and Tours will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Mangalam Travel and Tours to accommodate all cost
inclusions and commitments by Mangalam Travel and Tours in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) (differs on selection of
destination) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions.
Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 (differs on selection of destination) at
the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Mangalam Travel and Tours is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to
amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Mode of Payment:/Cheque/Bank Transfer